Podatki na Shutterstock - wymagany dokument W-8
Veer właśnie uaktywnił konta i przysłał parametry logowania. Trzeba było m. in. określić swój status podatkowy i wypełnić W-8 na stronie. W podpowiedziach wypełniania jest m. in. taki tekst:
"Good news! As long as you are the Rights Holder and from a treaty country – you do NOT need a US Taxpayer Identification Number to claim treaty benefits. Sweet!

If you are from a treaty country and you are NOT the Rights Holder, you will need a US Taxpayer Identification Number (US TIN) to receive treaty benefits.

Even if you are from a non-treaty country, as long as you are the Rights Holder you also do not need a US Taxpayer Identification Number.

If you are unsure if your country has a tax treaty with the United States, check this list.

If you need a US TIN for yourself or your business, you can request one from the IRS. Individuals should apply for a US Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (US ITIN) by completing and filing Form W-7. Companies should request an Employer Identification Number (EIN) by completing and filing Form SS-4.
"
Wynika z tego, że jeśli jest się właścicielem praw do zdjęć, nie trzeba mieć ITIN, by korzystać z dobrodziejstw umowy o unikaniu podwójnego opodatkowania.
Firmuje to Corbis, czyli agencja która ma raczej spore doświadczenie w rozliczeniach z fotografami i agencjami z całego świata Smile
Ktoś aktywny na forum Shutterstocka mógłby to info tam zapodać.
Odpowiedz

Wiadomości w tym wątku
RE: Podatki na Shutterstock - wymagany dokument W-8 - przez ajt - 2009-06-08, 18:28:20
Formularz W-7 - przez Monia - 2009-05-27, 21:49:05
Zeznanie podatkowe - przez biever - 2010-03-22, 23:16:06
Tax center znowu?! - przez Claudia - 2012-03-20, 12:07:00